No products in the cart.
Aziderm 20% Cream is a dermatological formulation containing azelaic acid and is widely recommended as an effective solution for hyperpigmentation, acne and rosacea treatment. Discover more about Aziderm 20% Cream's ingredients, uses, benefits as well as things you should keep in mind with this comprehensive guide!
Composition and Mechanism of Action:
Azelaic acid, an organic dicarboxylic acid found naturally, is the main ingredient in Aziderm 20% Cream. Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, azelaic acid is effective at treating acne. Furthermore, recent research indicates it could also aid in hyperpigmentation treatment by suppressing aberrant melanocyte formation.
1. Acne Treatment: When treating acne, Aziderm 20% Cream can be an invaluable solution. This cream works to prevent comedones (clogged pores) from forming while simultaneously slowing the spread of bacteria that cause acne breakouts.
2. Rosacea Management: Due to azelaic acid's anti-inflammatory effects, Aziderm 20% Cream is an ideal product for managing rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition which causes redness of the face and visible blood vessels, and must be managed effectively for best results.
3. Hyperpigmentation Disorders: Melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation are two skin diseases that Aziderm can effectively treat to diminish dark patches on your skin and decrease their visibility.
4. Mild Exfoliation: The mild exfoliating properties of Azelaic Acid help improve skin texture while diminishing visible wrinkles and fine lines.
To use Aziderm 20% Cream effectively:
1. Cleanse Your Skin: After thoroughly cleansing with a mild, non-medicated cleanser and patting it dry, apply Aziderm 20% Cream.
2. Spread Thin Layer: Evenly distribute this lotion by massaging into your skin gently to distribute evenly across its surface.
3. Frequency of Application: As per standard practice, Aziderm 20% Cream should be applied twice daily - first thing in the morning and again prior to sleeping - depending on what your physician directs you to do. Be mindful to follow their directions closely!
4. Sunscreen Use: As using Aziderm may make skin more photosensitive, it is advisable to apply a high SPF broad spectrum sunscreen during the daytime.
Before using Aziderm 20% Cream on sensitive skin, a patch test should be conducted to ensure it will not cause significant irritation.
Avoid Contact with Eyes and Mouth:
Intentionally avoid making direct contact with the delicate skin around your eyes, mouth, and nose; should accidental contact occur, wash well with water immediately to cleanse yourself of any potentially hazardous elements.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
While Azelaic acid supplements tend to be safe during both pregnancies and breastfeeding, it's always wise to consult a medical provider prior to beginning to use any such supplements.
Combo with Other Products:
It is vitally important that any potential issues with other skincare or medication products or treatments be disclosed to your healthcare practitioner immediately, in order to minimize potential complication.
Side Effects of Aziderm 20% Cream:
When applied topically, Aziderm 20% Cream typically causes only minor side effects like stinging, burning or itching that usually dissipate as soon as you discontinue use of the product. In case it causes extreme redness, blistering or inflammation you should seek medical advice and discontinue its use immediately.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Please login to write review!
Looks like there are no reviews yet.